This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

My Computer icons in a odd... order.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I thought this may be the right place to ask.
[external image: Posted Image]
-
Yesterday, my "My Computer" was fine but today I just don't know what happened.

Normally the Document's folder should be the first two icons. They are arranged in "groups".

I don't have the image of what it looked like normally, so I can't say. But I can compare the difference in my head.
-
I would like to know what's wrong and how I can "fix" it.
Sorry Ztruker, but I can't. Under the right-click option: View >Thumbnails >Tiles >Icons >Lists >Details But no "Sort by name". The screenshot is currently at "tiles". I would appreciate any help. Thanks. - EDIT: Sorry for the inconvenience. I resolved it… seems that "Show in Groups" was disabled. But thanks. Just another question (I don't want to start a new thread). What the "Roots Certificate Update" for IE7 for?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI