This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

A question about WTT.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey, Well I applied for the classrom and I'm waiting for about 1 month now. Is this normal? I mean I have not received any pop-up for PM, and it says (in the topic for WTT) that I have to optionally wait 1 week. OK I waited it, then second I thought it's okay, but ot 1 month? (Or about 3 weeks). This is just a question. Thanks for the response!
Hello WeeD, We received your application Sep 2 2013, an Admin PM was sent to you Sep 3 2013. The application was declined but please enjoy the rest of the forums this site has to offer. :) Best regards.