I get these annoying pop ups every 15 minutes while I am on the computer. Its funny because they suggest I downloade their carp** so I will not get annoying popups. If I could find where they are hiding on my computer I think I could elliminate with your help. Thank you
Choose the default location of C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis as the destination. HJT needs to be in its own folder so that the program itself isn't deleted by accident. Having the backups could be VITAL to restoring your system if something went wrong in the FIX process!
Click the Install button.
Accept the license agreement .
The progam will place a shortcut on your desktop. This will make it easier for you to access the tool when required.
Click Do a system scan and save a log file. A Notepad file will open.
To post the text, first you must highlight the entire text and then press the (Ctrl+C) keys which copies it to your clipboard.
Now paste the log into this thread using the (Ctrl + V) buttons.
DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES OR CLICK "FIX CHECKED" UNTIL WE CHECK THE LOG, AS MOST OF THE FILES ARE LEGIT AND VITAL TO THE FUNCTION OF YOUR COMPUTER