This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Unsen Pop Ups

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have realized that my computer is opening html pages from my Documents and Settings > Local Settings > Temp and they are taking me to places like MicroSoft-Corp1, MicroSoft-Corp10 and things like that, I have run every kind of software to remove malicious carp**, but it doesnt seem to be working. I never see these pages, they do not open up in a browser, but when I go to the directory and click on them I see what they are. I have tried to delete them and they just come back. I can see them open when I have my task manager open

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI