This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Help with Adware.Agent.BN virus please!

12 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Rorschach, Thank you so much for your great help with my problem. I downloaded few protection programs as you advised (SpywareGuard, SpywareBlaster, Avast Antivirus, MVPS hosts file) . I just wondering that can I run all of them at the same time? When I run all of them at the same time, it seems that I can't load few type of image (ex: security key images) with I.E or Mozilla FireFox. It keeps saying that I need to enable image for my browser but I did check mark the Enable Image for both browsers. Do you have any suggestion on what I should do to get those image viewable? Many thanks to you again with your time and great help. Leo
Yes you can run all them at the same time with no problems Not sure what is causing that problem, maybe try disable them one at a time and see if it stops
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI