Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

i don't understand this

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 duc

duc

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 05:50 AM

i'm using board band telstra , 10 gb per month , i used to download some stuffs like music ,pics or video, some time movie this month i have to same amount 10gbs to download, and i download a movie as torrent file 2 days ago by azureus, after the movie completed i shut the azureus program, stop all download or up load however today when i check the amount download for this new month i already finished 10gb :wacko: according the download ,i have had download 9 gb for about 6 or 8 hrs which impossible and it was 1 day after i finished download the movie please help me understand this :wacko:

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:35 AM

Hi,
We cannot help you with your question, other than to recommend that you uninstall all Peer to Peer (P2P) file sharing applications.

P2P file sharing is a well known vector for the spread of infections and malicious code....... for this reason many "Help Sites" including "What TheTech" now do not encourage discussions of P2P other than for their removal.......have a look here at the Terms of Use Section 3 (its the 3rd last, bulleted item)
http://forums.whatth...boardrules.html
Regards
paws
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate

#3 duc

duc

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:27 AM

hi! i just have 1 more question, is this possible that some website allow you to download and upload files like rapidshare, mega,zshare.net,... can leak my download? thank anyway!