Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

MP

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Davidtheo

Davidtheo

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Fishing, Reading.

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:56 PM

Why do users have to have so many posts before they can MP I need to contact a teacher in the HJT classroom but I can't MP. :unsure:
Never wait at Deaths door, Knock on it and run away Death ready hates that. (unknown) Democracy consists of choosing your dictators, after they've told you what you think it is you want to hear. - Alan Corenk

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:01 AM

The PM facility is usually granted after 15 satisfactory posts, so not long to go now!
Here's an insight into the scale of the problems that can arise through the PM system. We know you are a good guy :woot: but there are just so many bad guys around.
http://www.vbulletin...ad.php?t=278975

If you have an urgent message for a teacher then if its not too confidential post it here and I will relay it for you...
Regards
paws
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate

#3 Davidtheo

Davidtheo

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:13 AM

The PM facility is usually granted after 15 satisfactory posts, so not long to go now!
Here's an insight into the scale of the problems that can arise through the PM system. We know you are a good guy :woot: but there are just so many bad guys around.
http://www.vbulletin...ad.php?t=278975

If you have an urgent message for a teacher then if its not too confidential post it here and I will relay it for you...
Regards
paws

Hi

Thanks

I can't access the classroom forums and I do not know why?. :smack:

This happened after I reinstall my OS. :wacko:

please email reply if you can? :blush:

Thanks
Never wait at Deaths door, Knock on it and run away Death ready hates that. (unknown) Democracy consists of choosing your dictators, after they've told you what you think it is you want to hear. - Alan Corenk

#4 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:17 AM

Have you had access to the classroom recently? Have you tried to access the classroom using a different computer? Regards paws
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate

#5 Davidtheo

Davidtheo

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:53 AM

Have you had access to the classroom recently?

I had access to the classroom two three days ago before I changed my OS I had just Finised my first PL with a teacher.

Have you tried to access the classroom using a different computer?

Yes from My Laptop at home.

#6 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:38 AM

Hi,
Yes from My Laptop at home

was it successful?..ie did you manage to access the classroom from your laptop?
Regards
paws

#7 Davidtheo

Davidtheo

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:13 AM

Hi,

Yes from My Laptop at home

was it successful?..ie did you manage to access the classroom from your laptop?
Regards
paws

Sorry I did not make that too clear, I tried to access the classroom from my laptop but I still can not access it.
I find this stange as this happened after I reinstalled my work computer but it is like i never had access to the classroom which I have had. :unsure:
I was told I should go to the classroom and ask for a PL to be assigned to me after waiting for 48 hours, I waited three or four days (in which I reinstalled my OS) and when I went to the classroom I could not get access.

PS I can't upload pictures too. I tried to upload a picture which was about 41k and a gif and it would not let me upload it :pullhair:

#8 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:55 AM

Hi,
Let's stick with the classroom issue for the time being......
before I contact an Admin I want to be sure that you have applied to enter the classroom and been formally accepted by them .(Not everyone who applies is accepted)
1 Can you advise please how you were advised that your application to join the classroom had been accepted
2 Who advised you of this and can you tell me what they said (exactly please)
3 Finally have you changed your Nickname or registered here under a different name? (different from Davidtheo)
Regards
paws

#9 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:03 PM

Have you had access to the classroom recently?

I had access to the classroom two three days ago before I changed my OS I had just Finised my first PL with a teacher.

Have you tried to access the classroom using a different computer?

Yes from My Laptop at home.

You were removed from the Classroom do to inactivity. I don't see where you ever started any Practice Logs.

The forum is run by volunteers who donate their time and expertise.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 3 days

If you would like to paypal.gif for the help you received.

Proud graduate of TC/WTT Classroom

#10 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:34 PM

OK. I found that you have completed easy pl #1. Sorry about the error on my part. You will be re-admitted to the Classroom.

#11 Davidtheo

Davidtheo

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:45 PM

Thanks Paws and forum God for your help I can access the classroom now.

#12 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:54 AM

:thumbup: Thanks also to LDTate and Trevuren for their help Regards paws

#13 Davidtheo

Davidtheo

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:09 AM

:thumbup:

Thanks also to LDTate and Trevuren for their help
Regards
paws

Yes thanks Trevuren and LDTate for your help

#14 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:20 AM

Regards
paws

Keep in mind you need to remain active doing PL's.

#15 Davidtheo

Davidtheo

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:03 AM

Regards
paws

Keep in mind you need to remain active doing PL's.

OK I'll do one every week or two as a min (that is about all my work will let me do for now)