We get so many posts that we close the inactive ones after about a week or so, but it now reopened.
You can remove this with HJT. O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - ?p=ZJfox000
ATF Cleaner <– Yours to keep, run it now and then to clean out the clutter.
Malwarebytes <– Yours to keep also, check for updates and run a scan now and then.
CombofixIs not a general cleaning tool, just run it with supervision or you can bork your system
Click START then RUN
Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK. Note the space between the X and the U, it needs to be there.
[external image: Posted Image]
When shown the disclaimer, Select "2"
The above procedure will:
Delete the following:
ComboFix and its associated files and folders.
VundoFix backups, if present
The C:\Deckard folder, if present
The C:_OtMoveIt folder, if present
Reset the clock settings.
Hide file extensions, if required.
Hide System/Hidden files, if required.
Reset System Restore.
Both logs look fine and I am not seeing the bad entries that where on your flash drive so unless you feel your still having issues I would say your just fine.
Hi, Ken.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Really, thank you.
I'll take those tips, and I'm glad to hear that things look good on my system.
I'm having some Windows issues, but if the system is clean, then it must be something else.
Thanks again.
Kiran
Glad things are better. I am linking you to some tips and to some windows support forums that deal with windows issues, we just do malware removal on this one.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI