This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

My name's Matt, I'm a college student studying under the Simulation and Game Development Course. 19 years old, currently employed and quite knowledgeable about PCs until it comes to hardware issues or programming. The main reason I've registered with this site is to receive some troubleshooting help (like most everyone else) and I've seen other posts here that you guys nailed head on without a problem. My specs- OS: Windows Vista Ultimate (x64) Processor: Intel Core Duo E8400 (3.00GHz) RAM: 8GB (4x2gb OCZ Gold) Motherboard: NFORCE 680i LT SLI BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX PSU: 750W If anyone is willing to welcome me and/or attempt to help me out a bit, I'm posting another topic for my constant crashes and freezing in another area.
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums :welcome: I see that your other thread has already received a reply….it might be useful for you to post in the other thread the error codes that you get when your system crashes adn info from your event logs (Just the ones in red will do) Regards paws