This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Computer Infected - Browser redirection

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and to computer security !!
I have a problem, can you please help me to fix it?

Whenever I try to open a URL like this my browser redirects me to - not all URLs get redirected, but all installed browsers show the same behaviour, I tried IE, FF and Opera.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Removed links

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI