This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

IE is redirecting me to random websites

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

After being infected by malwares and spywares, and after getting rid of them my internet explorer keeps redirecting me to random sites. For example when i do a search in yahoo or google and i click on the link on the list of results, it doesn't direct me to that exact site. It keeps redirecting me to a random site. I believe i am still infected by some kiind of virus. Can anybody help ASAP? I have a game design project that needs to be done by the end of august and i really need my computer. I am currently using my old laptop, which is a pain also because its so slow now.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI