This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Hp Pavilion a6030n with a device problen

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello again. Now I have a problem with my home pc. I purchased this pc with Windows Vista Home edition. I rolled it back to XP Pro and I have encountered the following problme📎2008_07_19_203625.png. Does anyone have any suggestion. I just don't like seeing those yellow question marks in my device manager.!
hi punkinsmom I noticed you have a few post active now. one in the malware area, if this is the same pc we would need to wait untill you get the all clear. If it isn't what it looks like to me is you need to ge the mainbord drivers. Can you provide some more info on the system it self? Make model etc?
Sure How's this? HP Pavilion a6030n Desktop PC - Product Specifications Content starts here Hardware Software Warranty Product number RX887AA Introduction date 26-Feb-2007 Country/region sold in: US Hardware Base processor Athlon 64 X2 (B) 4800+ 2.5 GHz 2000 MT/s (mega transfers/second) Socket AM2 Chipset GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 Motherboard Manufacturer: ECS Motherboard Name: MCP61PM-HM HP/Compaq motherboard name: Nettle-GL8E Memory Component Attributes Memory Installed 4 GB Maximum allowed 8 GB (4 x 2 GB) (64-bit OS) 4 GB* (4 x 1 GB) (32-bit OS) *Actual available memory may be less Speed supported PC2-4200 MB/sec Type 240 pin, DDR2 SDRAM Hard drive * 320 GB SATA 3G (3.0 Gb/sec) * 7200 rpm I have the malware issues resolved. I would just like to get to the bottom of this device issue. On another note. when I use my microphone I can barely here my voice or it is distorted and skips. Thanks for any help
Well, after several weeks of waiting I finally gave up on anyone answering my questions about my device problems. I purchashed a program that detects all components and the drivers needed. Now everything is working fine with no conflicts.
For anyone who cares, any and all posts to this forum have either been dealt with and should be closed or I have figured out on my own what I need to do, so you can close all of my posts as of today's date 9/12/08

Well, after several weeks of waiting I finally gave up on anyone answering my questions about my device problems.

I purchashed a program that detects all components and the drivers needed. Now everything is working fine with no conflicts.


can you please tell me the program that you used. i am having the same problem. thank you in advance..
humbly,
Frantz

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI