This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Verizon Air Card/Sony Vaio Notebook

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This Sony notebook was used by another salesman in our company. He is now gone and a new salesman is using the notebook. The operating system is Windows Vista. The air card is by Verizon. The problem: the card will not connect to the verizon network on this PC. It did for the previous user and it works on other notebooks but doesn't for this new user. I have checked the telephony services and can't seem to get this service started. This notebook has a thumbprint security system, could that be the problem? I'm just at a loss as to what else it could be. Thanks for any help. :pullhair:
I belive your gues is correct it seems to be tied to the user logon. but I'm guessing because I have never had to setup or re config a verizon setup before.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI