This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Youtube kills virtual scrolling

7 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:welcome: tirebiter, Thank you very much for posting the answer to all the members who had the touchpad problem. Come back and see us again sometime, you are very welcome. Best regards, :)
I would just like to add that I've also noticed this problem… I have Synaptics and I find the scrolling doesn't work after certain videos are watched. Couldn't figure out why it would stop working after my boyfriend used the computer - well, he's always on here watching animé and such! I don't have any answers, just letting you know that it might be more common of a problem than we thought. Heh. :blush:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI