This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello !

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello you wonderful people at What the Tech ! This forum is really great, great amount of info here. I am already getting lost in all of these great threads you have here, can't stop reading. :thumbup: :popcorn: I'm really happy that i found this forum !
Welcome FanOfIceMan. I realize this will pigeon-hole me, but erm, uh…. Whois IceMan? Maybe one of the action characters from the Batman series? Just curious. Enjoy our Forums. Doug
Yep i just love formula 1. I've been hooked on it as a kid already and then even more so when i got to see and hear those crazy cars live. Get goose bumps when i hear those engines screaming. :D