This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Thank you What the Tech

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I've had many thanks from vistors to my website who discovered your tech support forum via my link to you. I can also say that I have never received any negative comments. The service you provide at What The Tech is of the highest quality and a worthy venture. It has helped many people.

Thank you

[external image: Posted Image]
Hi Bearbottoms, :thumbup:

Thank you from us all for taking the time to post such a well deserved compliment to all our volunteers on this site.

It never ceases to amaze me the time the HJT accredited men and women give of their time to such a specialised job as analysing HJT scans. I say WELL DONE to all of them.

A Happy New Year to you.

kind regards,
The ones who usually have nasty comments about these type of sites are troublemakers that get told off for doing things they shouldn't be doing anyway but there's still the odd one that complains for others reasons but generally people are very appreciative of these type of sites. :thumbup: