This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi all

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Just saying hello and checking the forums out. Looks like a great amount of information to take in, glad to have stumbled across the site.
Thanks for the welcome! Yep, I own/use both Mac and PC…. guess I am just an indecisive person! ha Much more comfortable with Windows, but OSX has grown on me.
Only a few of us here are seriously familiar with Mac and OS X I'm not one of them. I've only had my hands on a Mac a few times. Had to research every darn step of the way, each time I effected a repair. Tedious, and probably could have been done in a snap, by an Apple user. :P Anyways, glad to see you, and hope you find some useful features here in our Forums. Best Regards
:welcome: xcentrk

Hello from another one who knows nothing about Macs. Glad you found WTT and hope you enjoy your time here. As you say, there's a lot of information so take your time and enjoy.

Regards

Satchfan