This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Smitfraud

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I ran a Spybot scan and i found the following Smitfraud-C.MSVPS Win32.Agent.bm Zlob.Dowloader.irc Zlob.Dowloader.vcd When I try to delete the with Spybot it says I need to be and Administrator although I'm the only one using the laptop and my account is an administrator. I have not seen any problems so far, but it still has me worried. My OS is Vista by the way, any help would be greatly appreciated!
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and "copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI