Karri
Topic Starter
Hi All,
This is my first post here so be kind and I'll try my best to follow Forum Rules
At some point in the recent past my Thunderbird email client stopped allowing me to open attachments, hyperlinks and print. This means I could not open attachments without first saving/detaching, could not open hyperlinks without first doing a copy and paste into my browser, and could not print emails at all because it could not find my default printer. I tried deleting the mimetype.rdf file as Mozilla recommended and restarting TBird but that never worked. I also reinstalled TBird and still no luck.
So I (wrongly) assumed Thunderbird was the issue and installed a new email client (Barca/Poco). Neat system btw. Anyway, I would like to continue with Barca but am having the exact same issues.
I have also noticed that in some other software on my system I am again not able to open hyperlinks into a browser. For example, when my Registry Mechanic expired and a popup showed with links to the site to renew my license, the links did nothing when I clicked on them (i.e. browser did not open to that website).
I maintain my computer fairly diligently or so I thought but perhaps I've accidentally deleted an important registry or (gasp!) I have malware I'm totally unaware of. I currently run Avast! and Comodo Firewall. I double checked at the MS Update page and the scan did not recommend any major updates so I should be all up to date there.
Here is my log file I just created today. Thanks in advance and I await your wise instructions
[Edit: Updated logfile 10:40pm - realized it was not a "clean" scan as didn't reboot computer first time.]
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 10:37:19 PM, on 07/07/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16674)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brss01a.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Online Backup\AgentSrv.EXE
C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cmdagent.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\retrorun.exe
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SAService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SiteAdv.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe
C:\Program Files\IBackup for Windows\IBMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\IBackup for Windows\IBackground_949.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\HPQ\Quick Launch Buttons\EabServr.exe
C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cfp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Shutterfly\Studio\BIN\SFlyStudio.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Distillr\acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Online Backup\CBSysTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a;…n&pf=laptop
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL =
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL =
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page =
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer =
69.45.68.245:80
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = local
N3 - Netscape 7: user_pref("browser.search.defaultengine",
"engine://C%3A%5CProgram%20Files%5CNetscape%5CNetscape%5Csearchplugins%5CSBWeb_01.src");
(C:\Documents and Settings\KARRI\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\usj01416.slt\prefs.js)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program
Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {089FD14D-132B-48FC-8861-0048AE113215} - C:\Program
Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SiteAdv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {724d43a9-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI
RoboForm\roboform.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program
Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat
6.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - C:\Program
Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SiteAdv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &RoboForm - {724d43a0-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber
Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [type32] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiteAdvisor] "C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SiteAdv.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IBWin Monitor] "C:\Program Files\IBackup for Windows\IBMonitor.exe" Min
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IBWin Background process] "C:\Program Files\IBackup for
Windows\IBackground_949.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eabconfg.cpl] "C:\Program Files\HPQ\Quick Launch Buttons\EabServr.exe" /Start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cpqset] C:\Program Files\HPQ\Default Settings\cpqset.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [COMODO Firewall Pro] "C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cfp.exe" -s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CmUsbSound] RunDll32 cmcnfgu.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] "C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ShutterflyStudio] C:\Program Files\Shutterfly\Studio\BIN\SFlyStudio.exe
/trayonly
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RoboForm] "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [FFTI] C:\Documents and Settings\Karri\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qmi5i5s5.default\extensions\{B13721C7-F507-4982-B2E5-502A71474FED}\
ffti.exe /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /DestPath="C:\Documents and
Settings\Karri\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles/qmi5i5s5.default\extensions\{B13721C7-F507-4982-B2E5-502A71474FED}"
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: PowerReg Scheduler.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Acrobat Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat
6.0\Distillr\acrotray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: QuickBooks Online Backup TaskBar Icon.LNK = C:\Program Files\QuickBooks
Online Backup\CBSysTray.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &WordWeb… - res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\wweb32.dll/lookup.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Customize Menu - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI
RoboForm\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel -
res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Fill Forms - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI
RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: RoboForm Toolbar - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI
RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Save Forms - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI
RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
O9 - Extra button: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - file://C:\Program
Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} -
file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
O9 - Extra button: Save - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber
Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Save Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} -
file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
O9 - Extra button: RoboForm - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - file://C:\Program
Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: RoboForm Toolbar - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} -
file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} -
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network
Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} -
C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF:
START_PAGE_URL=http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_CA&c=Q305&bd=pavilion
&pf=laptop
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (PCPitstop Utility) -
http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/PCPitStop.CAB
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) -
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {9600F64D-755F-11D4-A47F-0001023E6D5A} (Shutterfly Picture Upload Plugin) -
http://web1.shutterfly.com/downloads/Uploader.cab
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} -
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll
O23 - Service: Connected Agent Service (AgentSrv) - Connected Corporation - C:\Program
Files\QuickBooks Online Backup\AgentSrv.EXE
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil
Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil
Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil
Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil
Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: BrSplService (Brother XP spl Service) - brother Industries Ltd -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
O23 - Service: COMODO Firewall Pro Helper Service (cmdAgent) - COMODO - C:\Program
Files\COMODO\Firewall\cmdagent.exe
O23 - Service: HP WMI Interface (hpqwmi) - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program
Files\HPQ\SHARED\HPQWMI.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program
Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Macromedia Licensing Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe
O23 - Service: Intuit QuickBooks FCS (QBFCService) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect Express HD Restore Helper (RetroExp Helper) - Dantz Development
Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dantz\Retrospect Express HD\rthlpsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect Express HD Launcher (RetroExpLauncher) - Dantz Development Corporation
- C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\retrorun.exe
O23 - Service: SiteAdvisor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program
Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SAService.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp Drive Defrag Service (TuneUp.Defrag) - TuneUp Software GmbH -
C:\WINDOWS\System32\TuneUpDefragService.exe
–
End of file - 10698 bytes
This is my first post here so be kind and I'll try my best to follow Forum Rules
At some point in the recent past my Thunderbird email client stopped allowing me to open attachments, hyperlinks and print. This means I could not open attachments without first saving/detaching, could not open hyperlinks without first doing a copy and paste into my browser, and could not print emails at all because it could not find my default printer. I tried deleting the mimetype.rdf file as Mozilla recommended and restarting TBird but that never worked. I also reinstalled TBird and still no luck.
So I (wrongly) assumed Thunderbird was the issue and installed a new email client (Barca/Poco). Neat system btw. Anyway, I would like to continue with Barca but am having the exact same issues.
I have also noticed that in some other software on my system I am again not able to open hyperlinks into a browser. For example, when my Registry Mechanic expired and a popup showed with links to the site to renew my license, the links did nothing when I clicked on them (i.e. browser did not open to that website).
I maintain my computer fairly diligently or so I thought but perhaps I've accidentally deleted an important registry or (gasp!) I have malware I'm totally unaware of. I currently run Avast! and Comodo Firewall. I double checked at the MS Update page and the scan did not recommend any major updates so I should be all up to date there.
Here is my log file I just created today. Thanks in advance and I await your wise instructions
[Edit: Updated logfile 10:40pm - realized it was not a "clean" scan as didn't reboot computer first time.]
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 10:37:19 PM, on 07/07/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16674)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brss01a.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Online Backup\AgentSrv.EXE
C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cmdagent.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\retrorun.exe
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SAService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SiteAdv.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe
C:\Program Files\IBackup for Windows\IBMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\IBackup for Windows\IBackground_949.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\HPQ\Quick Launch Buttons\EabServr.exe
C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cfp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Shutterfly\Studio\BIN\SFlyStudio.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Distillr\acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickBooks Online Backup\CBSysTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a;…n&pf=laptop
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL =
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL =
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page =
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer =
69.45.68.245:80
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = local
N3 - Netscape 7: user_pref("browser.search.defaultengine",
"engine://C%3A%5CProgram%20Files%5CNetscape%5CNetscape%5Csearchplugins%5CSBWeb_01.src");
(C:\Documents and Settings\KARRI\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\usj01416.slt\prefs.js)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program
Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {089FD14D-132B-48FC-8861-0048AE113215} - C:\Program
Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SiteAdv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {724d43a9-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI
RoboForm\roboform.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program
Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat
6.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - C:\Program
Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SiteAdv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &RoboForm - {724d43a0-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber
Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [type32] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiteAdvisor] "C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SiteAdv.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IBWin Monitor] "C:\Program Files\IBackup for Windows\IBMonitor.exe" Min
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IBWin Background process] "C:\Program Files\IBackup for
Windows\IBackground_949.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eabconfg.cpl] "C:\Program Files\HPQ\Quick Launch Buttons\EabServr.exe" /Start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cpqset] C:\Program Files\HPQ\Default Settings\cpqset.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [COMODO Firewall Pro] "C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cfp.exe" -s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CmUsbSound] RunDll32 cmcnfgu.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] "C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ShutterflyStudio] C:\Program Files\Shutterfly\Studio\BIN\SFlyStudio.exe
/trayonly
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RoboForm] "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [FFTI] C:\Documents and Settings\Karri\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qmi5i5s5.default\extensions\{B13721C7-F507-4982-B2E5-502A71474FED}\
ffti.exe /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /DestPath="C:\Documents and
Settings\Karri\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles/qmi5i5s5.default\extensions\{B13721C7-F507-4982-B2E5-502A71474FED}"
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: PowerReg Scheduler.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Acrobat Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat
6.0\Distillr\acrotray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: QuickBooks Online Backup TaskBar Icon.LNK = C:\Program Files\QuickBooks
Online Backup\CBSysTray.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &WordWeb… - res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\wweb32.dll/lookup.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Customize Menu - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI
RoboForm\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel -
res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Fill Forms - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI
RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: RoboForm Toolbar - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI
RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Save Forms - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI
RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
O9 - Extra button: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - file://C:\Program
Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} -
file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
O9 - Extra button: Save - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber
Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Save Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} -
file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
O9 - Extra button: RoboForm - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - file://C:\Program
Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: RoboForm Toolbar - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} -
file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} -
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network
Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} -
C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF:
START_PAGE_URL=http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_CA&c=Q305&bd=pavilion
&pf=laptop
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (PCPitstop Utility) -
http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/PCPitStop.CAB
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) -
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {9600F64D-755F-11D4-A47F-0001023E6D5A} (Shutterfly Picture Upload Plugin) -
http://web1.shutterfly.com/downloads/Uploader.cab
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} -
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll
O23 - Service: Connected Agent Service (AgentSrv) - Connected Corporation - C:\Program
Files\QuickBooks Online Backup\AgentSrv.EXE
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil
Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil
Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil
Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil
Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: BrSplService (Brother XP spl Service) - brother Industries Ltd -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
O23 - Service: COMODO Firewall Pro Helper Service (cmdAgent) - COMODO - C:\Program
Files\COMODO\Firewall\cmdagent.exe
O23 - Service: HP WMI Interface (hpqwmi) - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program
Files\HPQ\SHARED\HPQWMI.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program
Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Macromedia Licensing Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe
O23 - Service: Intuit QuickBooks FCS (QBFCService) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect Express HD Restore Helper (RetroExp Helper) - Dantz Development
Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dantz\Retrospect Express HD\rthlpsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect Express HD Launcher (RetroExpLauncher) - Dantz Development Corporation
- C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\retrorun.exe
O23 - Service: SiteAdvisor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program
Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SAService.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp Drive Defrag Service (TuneUp.Defrag) - TuneUp Software GmbH -
C:\WINDOWS\System32\TuneUpDefragService.exe
–
End of file - 10698 bytes