it's not malware or virus because of fresh XP install.
That's valid
only until the machine is connected to the Internet, or to a network with other computers that have Internet access.
If you over-clock, don't! JMHO. But if you do anyway, you should always mention that up front when seeking help - deviations from standards should not be omitted. Not just because it may be important information responders need, but it often results in delays getting your problem fixed. In this case, simply
because overclocking can, and all too frequently does cause freezing and rebooting problems, dropping back to the defaults would have been one the first suggestions offered at the beginning of this thread.
Are you overclocking your graphics card too? Hot graphics GPUs and RAM can cause freezes too - I don't see the GPU temp listed.
I happen to like Antec supplies and have used several 480W models. They are great for normal users. Overclockers are not normal users. I recommend you use the
eXtreme PSU Calculator Lite to determine your power supply unit (PSU) requirements. Plug in all the hardware you think you might have in 2 or 3 years (extra drives, bigger or 2nd video card, more RAM, etc.). Be sure to read and heed the notes at the bottom. I recommend you set Capacitor Aging to 30%, and if you participate in distributive computing projects (e.g. BOINC or Folding@Home), I recommend setting TDP to 100%. Research your video card and pay particular attention to the power supply requirements for your card listed on your video card maker's website. Then look for power supply brands listed under the "Good" column of
PC Mechanic's PSU Reference List. Ensure the supplied amperage on the +12V rails of your chosen PSU meets the requirements of your video card. Don't try to save a few dollars by getting a cheap supply. Digital electronics, including CPUs, RAM, and today's advanced graphics cards, need clean, stable power. A good, well chosen supply will provide years of service and upgrade wiggle room. I strongly recommend you pick a supply with an efficiency rating equal to, or greater than 80%. Look for the
80 Plus - EnergyStar Compliant label. And don't forget to budget for a good UPS with AVR (automatic voltage regulation).