This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Hjt Logfile (please Help!)

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey Daemon,

That's terrific news, "The log looks OK now." Everything's running great and back to normal (at least as far as I can tell). Now I don't have to worry (my biggest concern) about my son using the computer and being redirected to any XXX sites. After the amount of time put into ridding the computer of the unwanted, it really is such a big relief. RUNNING GREAT AND NORMAL…..just the way I like it.

Daemon/expertec I thank you sooooooo very much. Both of you are a great asset to tomcoyote.org. The site alone is such a great asset, but it is with people such as yourselves which make it what it is. I hope you don't get tired of hearing this from me, but put it this way if in person I might be inclined to give you two a hug. :lol: So, as far as offering your incredible service, patience, and expertise to help me out, I say to you

THANK YOU!!! :D
You're welcome - glad we could help :D

To help keep you clean follow the recommendations in Tony's article here:

So how did I get infected in the first place?



As this problem has been resolved the topic will be closed. If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)

The subject of the email must be "Reopen". Include your post username and details about why you need it reopened, with a valid link to your post.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI