This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

URGENT: need Windows 98se boot disk WITH USB SUPPORT

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am DESPRATLY looking for windows 98 boot disk with usb support if anyone has a link to one or has a copy of one I would be VERY greatful.
Something like this?

Just find the win98 section. Somewhere in there are the boot-parameters for SE version.

That is for the CD version, which is by far the easiest method. But if you absolutely want to try
from USB, heres how to:

LINK

I would strongly recommend you read that section very carefully, so you know what you deal with.

And you should be very sure, that the USB stick you have, is bootable, as not all are bootable.


Abydos

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI