I was sent to this forum from the HiJack This Malware removal forum. Hope someone here can help me out. Every page that I surf to has the "Done, but with errors on page" icon in the bottom left corner - including this tech forum. After going through the HiJack This forum my user account is working better as I can double click on it and it will give me the error information now, however, on the other two user accounts on this computer it still gives the triangle and when I double click on it I get thrown into the endless loop with no information given. Then when I try to close that window out there is another one behind it and it just continues on like that until I shut down and reboot the computer. On the other two users desktops sometimes a page will load but they can not click any links or graphics or the page will be completely blank. On their Hotmail accounts if someone sends them an email with graphics they all show up as attachments but on my user account they will load the graphic in the email.