This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

File Icon's - What's going on?

11 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Abydos its me again [external image: Posted Image]

Stop the press I think Ive finally done it and its sticking this time. I found this article/post/question Here regarding the same issues I'm having. The last suggestion on this topic seems to have worked, what do you think?


Hi Manicd

Well, that certainly explains a lot.

You already have Erunt downloaded (and installed I hope B) )
So theres nothing to loose. I would say go ahead!

Regards Abydos
Ive carried it out and it seems to be working :woot: :thumbup: B)

I hope this is the last time Im going to bother you [external image: Posted Image]

Thanks Again Abydos :notworthy:

I hope this is the last time Im going to bother you


Hmm, that remains to be seen. Seeing how this thread have developed with 40+ messages,
I wouldn't count it out yet….. :rofl:

Good luck with it.

Regards Abydos

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI