This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

SEARCH PROBLEMS

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

If I search for something like say from the google home page I get redirected if I click on any of the results. Like clicking on a page I would get redirected to a page thats called Endless Results. That is not the only page I get redirected to, but it keeps happening. How do I fix it. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Kwork

:welcome:

That doesn't sound good at all.
I suggest you read this through:

http://forums.whatthetech.com/Welcome_New_…ers_t34502.html

Then post a HiJackThis-Log in the malware removal forum. Link to that forum included in the above link.
Be patient. And have in mind that the malware fighter's are all volunteers and have real lifes and jobs outside this forum.
Word of advice is not to answer your own post, as the malware fighters looks for posts with zero replies.

If you still have issues with search-redirects after you get a clean bill from the malware staff, make a
new topic here: http://forums.whatthetech.com/Browsers_Int…email_f123.html

Regards Abydos