This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Automatically Rediects

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm using the latest Firefox browser. When I use the search bar, the results page loads fine. But when I click on a link it redirects to an obscure search page. I've tried Spy-bot, Avast, Superantispyware and Kaspersky TDSSKILLER, but all come up with nothing. What do I do now?
Most likely a bad Add-on then. You can disable them a few at a time until you find the one causing the problem. More ideas at the link I gave you.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI