Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

LAN SETTINGS FOR DELL 2350 DIMENSION DESKTOP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Jim Proc

Jim Proc

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:55 PM

:pullhair: pullhair: I'm not new to PCs, but I am new to fixing them myself. I've just joined and I wish I'd known about your group earlier! I would still have some hair and my dog wouldn't walk with a limp! My name is Jim and somehow I deleted the LAN settings on my Dell 2350 Dimension Desktop and I can't log onto the internet without it. I use the Verizon FIOS Fiber Optic Provider and they say that they can't help me without having a LAN connection. I've tried for 2 days and I can't find any one willing to help me! I run a 2002 Windows XP Pro system and I'm just screwed unless someone out there can help me! I seem to have deleted or compressed all of the data I needed when I reinstalled Windows XP 2 days ago! Everything is connected by router and ethernet! NO WIRELESS! SOMEONE PLEASE COME TO THIS IDIOT'S RESCUE! Jim socalbeachboy jm_prctr@yahoo.com

Advertisements

Register to Remove