:pullhair: pullhair: I'm not new to PCs, but I am new to fixing them myself. I've just joined and I wish I'd known about your group earlier! I would still have some hair and my dog wouldn't walk with a limp! My name is Jim and somehow I deleted the LAN settings on my Dell 2350 Dimension Desktop and I can't log onto the internet without it. I use the Verizon FIOS Fiber Optic Provider and they say that they can't help me without having a LAN connection. I've tried for 2 days and I can't find any one willing to help me! I run a 2002 Windows XP Pro system and I'm just screwed unless someone out there can help me! I seem to have deleted or compressed all of the data I needed when I reinstalled Windows XP 2 days ago! Everything is connected by router and ethernet! NO WIRELESS! SOMEONE PLEASE COME TO THIS IDIOT'S RESCUE! Jim socalbeachboy [removed]