This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

saving photos/videos with oe viewer

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I use oe viewer for outlook express messages to save them to another part of my computer. I recently received a lot of old family photographs (one of my family is doing our family tree) and some videos which I would like to keep. I tried saving them with oe viewer, but in the end the programme stopped responding. I take it these kind of files cannot be saved using oe viewer. If not, is there another programme/way these can be archived so that they will not be lost in the event of losing everything through a virus, malware etc. Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered. hedley
Hi, what do you use for E-mail? Whatever it is, it should provide a way for you to save attachments like pictures and videos.
Hi Ztrucker I use oe as my email client and have just tried to save some attachments from some messages. I seem to be able to save them to a relevant file (my documents, my pictures etc) on my C:\ drive, so I assume I can now put these on a disc to save for posterity? Thanks for the help. hedley

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI