This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

SDFix problems

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

After renaming the file, i was able to open it and extract the files to C:SDFix I restarted the computer and entered safe mode like it told me to with F8 The computer is in safe mode and when I run SDFix's "RunThis", it still thinks the computer isn't in safe mode and displays the same window as if the computer wasn't in safe mode What is wrong with the computer and how can I fix it? I am attempting to remove that cru629.dat maleware stuff. Thanks
Hi,
As you are dealing with a powerful tool (SDFix) that is designed to be used only by a malware expert (or under expert supervision) it would be best to refrain from using this tool until you have received a response to your HJT log in the other thread that you have open.

The malware removal experts are very busy at the moment, but will get to your post as soon as they can.

In the meantime please remember that the experts look for posts will zero responses to answer first, so if you "follow up" on your post in the malware forum you will probably delay a malware fighter responding to you.
Good luck with the removal of any malware on your machine and I hope you get it cleaned quickly
Please note that your thread in the malware removal forum is located here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Check_my_HJ_…876#entry462876
Regards
paws

Hi,
As you are dealing with a powerful tool (SDFix) that is designed to be used only by a malware expert (or under expert supervision) it would be best to refrain from using this tool until you have received a response to your HJT log in the other thread that you have open.

The malware removal experts are very busy at the moment, but will get to your post as soon as they can.

In the meantime please remember that the experts look for posts will zero responses to answer first, so if you "follow up" on your post in the malware forum you will probably delay a malware fighter responding to you.
Good luck with the removal of any malware on your machine and I hope you get it cleaned quickly
Please note that your thread in the malware removal forum is located here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Check_my_HJ_…876#entry462876
Regards
paws


That HJT log is from a different computer, this problem I am having with SDFix is with a different computer running windows 2000.
I just tried to follow the online guides on how to remove that cru629 malware but it wasnt working. I'll go get a HGT log for the other computer then.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI