I can open web with firefox but can not open any web with IE7
everytime I start winxp this windows show up:
📎100_0991.JPG
if I open an application such as:dell surport center
will appear:
📎1.JPG
and the dell surport center remain blank
📎2.jpg
the above situation repeats when I open other applications like msn etc
kaitlyn L,
I'm sorry to hear of your computer troubles
It looks like you are in good hands over in the malware removal forum. jpshortstuff will get you taken care of.
I know it's hard to be patient in this situation, but it is really best if you wait for direction from jpshorstuff. It takes time to research all the entries in your HijackThis log and formulate a plan of attack. Once you've turned your problem over to a malware expert, you really need to wait. When you try to "speed up" the process by trying "things", it often delays a response because sometimes the playing field is changed and new research and a new plan of attack may need to be formulated.
Trust me. We all understand your frustration.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI