Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

can not open any web with IE7

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kaitlyn L

kaitlyn L

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:42 PM

I can open web with firefox but can not open any web with IE7 everytime I start winxp this windows show up: 100_0991.JPG if I open an application such as:dell surport center will appear: 1.JPG and the dell surport center remain blank 2.jpg the above situation repeats when I open other applications like msn etc

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:08 PM

kaitlyn L, I'm sorry to hear of your computer troubles :wall: It looks like you are in good hands over in the malware removal forum. jpshortstuff will get you taken care of. :thumbup: I know it's hard to be patient in this situation, but it is really best if you wait for direction from jpshorstuff. It takes time to research all the entries in your HijackThis log and formulate a plan of attack. Once you've turned your problem over to a malware expert, you really need to wait. When you try to "speed up" the process by trying "things", it often delays a response because sometimes the playing field is changed and new research and a new plan of attack may need to be formulated. Trust me. We all understand your frustration.
Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014