I do Ad-Aware scans daily, along with virus scans from norton 360 and spybot scans. Nothing shows up ever. All definitions are updated, yet when watching youtube videos i still have to wait for it to dl to watch, and my dl speed is at about 150 kb/s!!! I have comcast internet that is supposed to be much better… please help!
Hi,
I see you have posted an HJT log in the malware removal forum so it would not be wise for us to make any recommendations here until your log has been analysed by a malware fighter and your machine subsequently declared clear of undesirable elements.
Once you receive a "Log looks clear "message from the other forum, then please post back here in this forum if you are still having issues with your machine and we will do our best to help
Regards
paws
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI