Hi
I have this thing on my computer that pops up on the screen and i have tried everything to remove it. it is a trabsparent box that appears on the screen and circles the screen. Can you help me to remove it and any other game files (excluding poker stars) from my computer as I had some girls over and they installed all this stuff on my computer and I have removed what i can. Thanking you in advance for all of your assistance. (This computer is used as a business computer)
Thanks
Heidi Harris
Hi
I was just wondering if you were able to help me with the LightFrame Demo problem that I have on my computer, any information that you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated.
Once agian thank you
Hi
I was just wondering if you were able to find any information that might help me with my problem?
If anyone knows anything you can email me at [removed] or post me a reply if you have access to do so. Once agian thank you for all your help.
I have this program on my computer that is called light frame demo and I have tried everything to remove it and have been unsucessful so far. Do I need to post a hijack this log in order to get assistance or are you able to help me without a hijack this log file. Thanking you in advance.
Heidi
Welcome to Tom Coyote . Sorry about the delay in responding but we are as most times just overwhelmed with logs.
Please reply to this thread only by using the Add-Reply button and not start a New Topic or else your posts will be all over the forum and we won't be able to keep track of you.
I don't know what you have on your system so I need to see a HJT log.
Keep in mind that this forum is for the removal of Viruses and Malware and not for helping you with computer problems, if your log is clean I will direct you to some windows support sites that deal with windows problems.
Hijackthis 1.99.1
Its important that Hijackthis is installed in its own permanent folder for backup purposes.
Use the link above or the links in my signature to download HJT 1.99.1 setup to your desktop
Double Click on the Setup icon and by defaut it will unzip to C:\Program Files\Hijackthis
Open HJT Scan and Save a Log File, it will open in Notepad
Go to Edit> Select All…..Edit > Copy and Paste the new log into this thread.
DO NOT have HijackThis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Then…
Open Hijackthis
Click on Misc Tools
Click on Uninstall Manager
Click on Save List
The list will open in Notepad
Copy and Paste the List into this thread.
So, I need to see the HJT log and the Uninstall list
Hi
I was just wondering if anyone was able to help me even if it is just to tell me that you are unable to iffer any assistance with my LightFrame Demo problem. Should I just go and see a computer technician and get the mto fix my problem or do you know something that can fix the problem that I currently have with the light frame demo program on my comouter.
Thanks for all assistance it is greatly appreciated.
This topic is being closed due to lack of response, if you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link (Click for address) Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.
If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI