This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, just downloaded HJT and I'm clueless, have reviewed some listing but I'm new to this, hope to learn alot. My problem is that I getting the same message saying AVG has founded and deleted the same two problems repeatedly (infostealer… and ipscan.. something).
Hello JoButlerJr,

:welcome:

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I would suggest that you go here and follow all directions. If you are still having problems, go here and follow all directions.

Do not "fix" anything with HijackThis unless directed by a Malware expert!! Most of what is shown in the log is necessary for the operation of your system. If you don't know what you are doing, you could make your machine unusable.

You've come to the right place. There are some very helpful, extremely patient experts here that should be able to help you get things straightened out.
Good Luck :thumbup: