Total RAM: 446 MB (49% free)
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 8:00:28 PM, on 10/14/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16705)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\Program Files\D-Link\D-Link RangeBooster N DWA-642\acs.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\printer\center\KodakSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\carpserv.exe
C:\Program Files\HPQ\One-Touch\OneTouch.EXE
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S4I2H1.EXE
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\InetCntrl\InetCntrl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\EKIJ5000MUI.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\TomTom HOME 2\HOMERunner.exe
C:\Program Files\Apple Computer\DVD@ccess\DVDAccess.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE
C:\Program Files\D-Link\D-Link RangeBooster N DWA-642\wirelesscm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\d\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\d.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
O2 - BHO: MyWay Search Assistant BHO - {04079851-5845-4dea-848C-3ECD647AA554} - C:\Program Files\MyWay\SrchAstt\1.bin\MYSRCHAS.DLL (file missing)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Weather Studio - {849CC480-5983-4D30-A12C-774E8E8D8291} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\4.1.805.1852\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Bsecure Popup Blocker - {E0019445-4C1F-414D-A70E-AD80F231C584} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\InetCntrl\PopupKil\BsafeBHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: hp toolkit - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - C:\HP\EXPLOREBAR\HPTOOLKT.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: Weather Studio - {C6139A57-16FB-4FA4-8045-A847FBFFD695} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: &Google; - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Bsecure Popup Blocker - {E0019445-4C1F-414D-A70E-AD80F231C584} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\InetCntrl\PopupKil\BsafeBHO.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cpqset] C:\Program Files\HPQ\Default Settings\cpqset.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PreloadApp] c:\hp\drivers\printers\photosmart\hphprld.exe c:\hp\drivers\printers\photosmart\setup.exe -d
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [srmclean] C:\Cpqs\Scom\srmclean.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TV Now] C:\Program Files\HPQ\Notebook Utilities\TvNow.exe /RK
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Display Settings] C:\Program Files\HPQ\Notebook Utilities\hptasks.exe /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPLpr] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CARPService] carpserv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QT4HPOT] C:\Program Files\HPQ\One-Touch\OneTouch.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus Photo R200 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S4I2H1.EXE /P30 "EPSON Stylus Photo R200 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus Photo R200"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus Photo R200 Series (Copy 1)] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S4I2H1.EXE /P39 "EPSON Stylus Photo R200 Series (Copy 1)" /O6 "USB004" /M "Stylus Photo R200"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InetCntrl] C:\WINDOWS\system32\InetCntrl\InetCntrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EKIJ5000StatusMonitor] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\EKIJ5000MUI.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Location Finder] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TomTomHOME.exe] "C:\Program Files\TomTom HOME 2\HOMERunner.exe"
O4 - Global Startup: WinCinema Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sandisk\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Billminder.lnk = C:\Program Files\Quicken\billmind.exe
O4 - Global Startup: [removed] = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Find Fast.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\FINDFAST.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Office Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Quicken Scheduled Updates.lnk = C:\Program Files\Quicken\bagent.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Quicken Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\Quicken\QWDLLS.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Wireless Connection Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\D-Link\D-Link RangeBooster N DWA-642\wirelesscm.exe
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: inetcntrl0011.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: inetcntrl0011.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: inetcntrl0011.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: inetcntrl0011.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: inetcntrl0011.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: inetcntrl0011.dll
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://us8l.hpwis.com
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper20073151.dll
O16 - DPF: {41E6DDD6-FBD6-4718-80F7-9B160533C2F5} (Infragistics UltraToolbars Control 5.0) -
http://dkontrack.tulsaschools.org/cabs/IGToolbars50.cab
O16 - DPF: {4D7F48C0-CB49-4EA6-97D4-04F4EACC2F3B} (InstallShield Setup Player 2K2) -
http://musicstore.songtouch.com/install/network/install.exe
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) -
http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1143771114415
O16 - DPF: {9522B3FB-7A2B-4646-8AF6-36E7F593073C} (cpbrkpie Control) -
http://a19.g.akamai.net/7/19/7125/1439/ftp…23/cpbrkpie.cab
O16 - DPF: {B3014671-7872-4671-BE73-5D05EB5B2AF5} (Infragistics UltraGrid Control 2.0) -
http://dkontrack.tulsaschools.org/cabs/IGUltraGrid20.CAB
O16 - DPF: {B63EA811-FF25-4211-A6D2-58BF767432E1} (PictureLoader.Helpers) -
http://dkontrack.tulsaschools.org/cabs/pictureloader.cab
O16 - DPF: {E7D2588A-7FB5-47DC-8830-832605661009} (Live Collaboration) -
http://liveca04.rightnowtech.com/7512-b220…l/java/RntX.cab
O16 - DPF: {F0D96671-A5CE-4854-AE49-6835742D232F} (Infragistics Panel Control 4.0) -
http://dkontrack.tulsaschools.org/cabs/IGThreed40.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: Atheros Configuration Service (ACS) - Atheros - C:\Program Files\D-Link\D-Link RangeBooster N DWA-642\acs.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service (iPodService) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Kodak AiO Device Service (KodakSvc) - SDSD - C:\Program Files\Kodak\printer\center\KodakSvc.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
–
End of file - 9948 bytes
======Scheduled tasks folder======
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\EasyShare Registration Task.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\RegCure Program Check.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\RegCure.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Symantec NetDetect.job
======Registry dump======
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{04079851-5845-4dea-848C-3ECD647AA554}]
MyWay Search Assistant BHO - C:\Program Files\MyWay\SrchAstt\1.bin\MYSRCHAS.DLL []
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3}]
Adobe PDF Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll [2008-06-11 75128]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0}]
AVG Safe Search - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll [2008-10-08 455960]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{849CC480-5983-4D30-A12C-774E8E8D8291}]
Weather Studio
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}]
Google Toolbar Helper - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll [2006-10-12 2108480]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D}]
Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\4.1.805.1852\swg.dll [2008-09-21 651248]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E0019445-4C1F-414D-A70E-AD80F231C584}]
Bsecure Popup Blocker - C:\WINDOWS\system32\InetCntrl\PopupKil\BsafeBHO.dll [2008-01-18 369960]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - hp toolkit - C:\HP\EXPLOREBAR\HPTOOLKT.DLL [2002-08-15 90112]
{C6139A57-16FB-4FA4-8045-A847FBFFD695} - []
{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - &Google; - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll [2006-10-12 2108480]
{E0019445-4C1F-414D-A70E-AD80F231C584} - Bsecure Popup Blocker - C:\WINDOWS\system32\InetCntrl\PopupKil\BsafeBHO.dll [2008-01-18 369960]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Cpqset"=C:\Program Files\HPQ\Default Settings\cpqset.exe [2003-07-17 184412]
"ATIPTA"=C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe [2003-06-25 335872]
"PreloadApp"=c:\hp\drivers\printers\photosmart\hphprld.exe [2001-12-12 36864]
"srmclean"=C:\Cpqs\Scom\srmclean.exe [2001-07-24 36864]
"MMTray"= []
"TV Now"=C:\Program Files\HPQ\Notebook Utilities\TvNow.exe [2003-01-30 282624]
"Display Settings"=C:\Program Files\HPQ\Notebook Utilities\hptasks.exe [2002-08-15 45056]
"SynTPLpr"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe [2003-05-22 110592]
"SynTPEnh"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2003-05-22 610304]
"AdaptecDirectCD"=C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe [2003-03-26 684032]
"CARPService"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\carpserv.exe [2003-05-21 4608]
"QT4HPOT"=C:\Program Files\HPQ\One-Touch\OneTouch.EXE [2003-03-13 102400]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2004-12-18 278528]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2006-09-01 282624]
"EPSON Stylus Photo R200 Series"=C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S4I2H1.EXE [2003-07-08 99840]
"EPSON Stylus Photo R200 Series (Copy 1)"=C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S4I2H1.EXE [2003-07-08 99840]
"InetCntrl"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\InetCntrl\InetCntrl.exe [2008-01-29 841008]
"EKIJ5000StatusMonitor"=C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\EKIJ5000MUI.exe [2007-04-03 753664]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-06-12 34672]
"AVG8_TRAY"=C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe [2008-10-08 1234712]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Microsoft Location Finder"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe [2006-11-06 121640]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-13 15360]
"TomTomHOME.exe"=C:\Program Files\TomTom HOME 2\HOMERunner.exe [2008-05-06 202088]
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
WinCinema Manager.lnk - C:\Program Files\Sandisk\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
Billminder.lnk - C:\Program Files\Quicken\billmind.exe
[removed] - C:\Program Files\Apple Computer\DVD@ccess\DVDAccess.exe
Kodak EasyShare software.lnk - C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
Microsoft Find Fast.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\FINDFAST.EXE
Microsoft Office.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
Office Startup.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE
Quicken Scheduled Updates.lnk - C:\Program Files\Quicken\bagent.exe
Quicken Startup.lnk - C:\Program Files\Quicken\QWDLLS.EXE
Wireless Connection Manager.lnk - C:\Program Files\D-Link\D-Link RangeBooster N DWA-642\wirelesscm.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLS"="avgrsstx.dll"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2007-03-15 236928]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-05-09 52224]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\UploadMgr]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\America Online 8.0\waol.exe"="C:\Program Files\America Online 8.0\waol.exe:*:Disabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\backWeb-7288971.exe"="C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\backWeb-7288971.exe:*:Disabled:backWeb-7288971"
"C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe"="C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe:*:Enabled:Kodak Software Updater"
"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\InetCntrl\InetCntrl.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\InetCntrl\InetCntrl.exe:*:Enabled:Bsecure Internet Protection Services - Application"
"C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe"="C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe:*:Enabled:EasyShare"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:MSN Messenger 7.5"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE:*:Disabled:LEXPPS"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Media Player"
"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"="C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe:*:Disabled:Internet Explorer"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgupd.exe"="C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:MSN Messenger 7.5"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
======List of files/folders created in the last 3 months======
2008-10-14 19:59:44 —-D—- C:\rsit
2008-10-14 19:43:25 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\LastGood
2008-10-08 12:07:19 —-HD—- C:\$AVG8.VAULT$
2008-10-08 10:53:27 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2008-10-08 10:52:44 —-D—- C:\Program Files\AVG
2008-10-08 10:52:43 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg8
2008-10-06 19:42:55 —-RA—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dsaNac.dll
2008-10-06 19:42:55 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsimd.dll
2008-10-06 19:42:55 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsfwDS.dll
2008-10-06 19:42:54 —-RA—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dsa.dll
2008-10-06 19:42:53 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\pcidevice
2008-10-06 19:42:52 —-D—- C:\Program Files\D-Link
2008-10-06 08:06:26 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\SysRestore.dll
2008-10-06 08:06:26 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ConTest.dll
2008-10-06 08:06:06 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Ascentive
2008-09-21 22:41:13 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google Updater
2008-09-17 22:21:15 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
2008-09-10 03:01:30 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$
2008-08-21 03:07:03 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$
2008-08-19 21:56:35 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2008-08-19 21:49:16 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$
2008-08-19 21:49:07 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$
2008-08-19 21:48:54 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$
2008-08-19 21:48:45 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$
2008-08-19 21:48:36 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$
2008-08-19 21:48:24 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$
2008-08-19 21:48:12 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$
2008-08-19 21:48:02 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$
2008-08-19 21:47:52 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$
2008-08-19 21:47:41 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$
2008-08-19 21:36:53 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scripting
2008-08-19 21:36:49 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\l2schemas
2008-08-19 21:36:46 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\en
2008-08-19 21:25:39 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic
2008-08-18 15:42:08 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wlanapi.dll
2008-08-18 15:41:45 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tspkg.dll
2008-08-18 15:41:45 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tsgqec.dll
2008-08-18 15:41:20 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\setupn.exe
2008-08-18 15:41:11 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rhttpaa.dll
2008-08-18 15:41:07 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasqec.dll
2008-08-18 15:41:05 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qutil.dll
2008-08-18 15:41:03 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qcliprov.dll
2008-08-18 15:41:02 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qagentrt.dll
2008-08-18 15:41:02 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qagent.dll
2008-08-18 15:40:50 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\onex.dll
2008-08-18 15:40:29 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\napstat.exe
2008-08-18 15:40:29 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\napmontr.dll
2008-08-18 15:40:29 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\napipsec.dll
2008-08-18 15:40:26 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6r.dll
2008-08-18 15:40:26 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6.dll
2008-08-18 15:40:21 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msshavmsg.dll
2008-08-18 15:40:21 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mssha.dll
2008-08-18 15:39:52 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcperf.exe
2008-08-18 15:39:52 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcfxcommon.dll
2008-08-18 15:39:52 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcex.dll
2008-08-18 15:39:51 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\microsoft.managementconsole.dll
2008-08-18 15:39:33 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\l2gpstore.dll
2008-08-18 15:39:31 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kmsvc.dll
2008-08-18 15:39:30 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdpash.dll
2008-08-18 15:39:29 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdnepr.dll
2008-08-18 15:39:29 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdiultn.dll
2008-08-18 15:39:28 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdbhc.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:50 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\005473_.tmp
2008-08-18 15:38:46 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapsvc.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:46 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapqec.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:45 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eappprxy.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:45 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapphost.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:45 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eappgnui.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:45 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eappcfg.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:45 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapp3hst.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:45 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapolqec.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:37 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3ui.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:37 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3svc.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:37 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3msm.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:37 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3gpclnt.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:37 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3dlg.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:37 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3cfg.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:37 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3api.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:33 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsroam.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:32 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsntfy.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:32 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhcpqec.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:25 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\credssp.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:13 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\bitsprx4.dll
2008-08-18 15:38:12 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\azroles.dll
2008-08-18 15:37:53 —-N—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\aaclient.dll
2008-08-14 03:18:54 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954_0$
2008-08-14 03:18:25 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648_0$
2008-08-14 03:17:56 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$
2008-08-14 03:17:25 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974_0$
2008-08-14 03:14:44 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$
2008-08-14 03:14:08 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287_0$
2008-08-14 03:11:50 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066_0$
2008-08-02 08:15:54 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\EKDeviceServices.dll
2008-08-02 08:13:34 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\EKIJ5000MON.dll
2008-08-02 08:12:42 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Kodak
2008-08-01 15:33:36 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\kds_kodak
2008-08-01 15:32:34 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kodak
2008-08-01 15:32:32 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiafbdrv.dll
2008-08-01 15:32:07 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Eastman Kodak Company
2008-07-25 22:25:40 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Motive
2008-07-25 22:25:19 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive
2008-07-25 22:25:14 —-D—- C:\Program Files\ATT
2008-07-25 21:51:25 —-D—- C:\2Wire_DSL_Setup_Tool
======List of files/folders modified in the last 3 months======
2008-10-14 20:00:27 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2008-10-14 19:46:47 —-HD—- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2008-10-14 19:43:34 —-HD—- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2008-10-14 19:43:25 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS
2008-10-14 19:43:23 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2008-10-14 19:21:41 —-AH—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ffastlog.txt
2008-10-14 19:18:58 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_Conexant 56K ACLink Modem.txt
2008-10-13 22:41:11 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2008-10-13 21:16:24 —-RD—- C:\Program Files
2008-10-12 09:20:06 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\InetCntrl
2008-10-09 16:24:53 —-SD—- C:\Documents and Settings\d\Application Data\Microsoft
2008-10-08 22:58:14 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\FxsTmp
2008-10-08 21:48:56 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2008-10-08 10:53:20 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2008-10-08 10:52:24 —-SHD—- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2008-10-08 10:52:24 —-SHD—- C:\Config.Msi
2008-10-08 10:52:22 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared
2008-10-08 10:52:21 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2008-10-07 21:05:36 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\security
2008-10-06 21:51:01 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
2008-10-06 19:46:56 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2008-10-06 19:45:52 —-D—- C:\temp
2008-10-06 19:42:52 —-HD—- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2008-10-06 16:58:39 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\d\Application Data\Corel
2008-09-22 07:27:44 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Help
2008-09-21 22:45:35 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Google
2008-09-17 22:21:43 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Adobe
2008-09-17 22:21:15 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-09-17 22:20:49 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe
2008-09-17 22:20:06 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
2008-09-03 20:41:41 —-RSHD—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2008-08-26 15:28:12 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe
2008-08-21 03:08:37 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2008-08-19 21:58:11 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\OEWABLog.txt
2008-08-19 21:57:11 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\setuplog.txt
2008-08-19 21:55:52 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Setup
2008-08-19 21:55:52 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch
2008-08-19 21:55:51 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem
2008-08-19 21:55:50 —-RSD—- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
2008-08-19 21:49:20 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot
2008-08-19 21:47:43 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Messenger
2008-08-19 21:37:39 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles
2008-08-19 21:37:31 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\ime
2008-08-19 21:36:58 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\en-US
2008-08-19 21:36:57 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\usmt
2008-08-19 21:36:46 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\bits
2008-08-19 21:36:45 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\peernet
2008-08-19 21:36:45 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Movie Maker
2008-08-19 21:29:55 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Restore
2008-08-19 21:29:54 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\npp
2008-08-19 21:29:50 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\msagent
2008-08-19 21:29:47 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\srchasst
2008-08-19 21:29:45 —-D—- C:\Program Files\NetMeeting
2008-08-19 21:29:43 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Com
2008-08-19 21:29:37 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player
2008-08-19 21:29:36 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Windows NT
2008-08-19 21:29:36 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Outlook Express
2008-08-19 21:29:29 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\System
2008-08-19 21:29:01 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\oobe
2008-08-19 21:28:56 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system
2008-08-19 21:22:41 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups
2008-08-19 21:22:29 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$
2008-08-19 21:12:47 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\EHome
2008-08-18 14:34:12 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Debug
2008-08-14 03:13:25 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
2008-08-14 03:12:58 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates
2008-08-04 13:11:36 —-SD—- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
2008-08-04 13:00:29 —-SD—- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2008-08-02 08:16:00 —-RSD—- C:\WINDOWS\assembly
2008-08-02 08:13:44 —-DC—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE
2008-08-02 08:13:41 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\twain_32
2008-08-02 08:11:45 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Kodak
2008-08-02 08:04:15 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kodak
2008-08-01 15:41:18 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
2008-07-18 22:10:48 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\cdm.dll
2008-07-18 22:10:42 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
2008-07-18 22:10:40 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wups2.dll
2008-07-18 22:10:24 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wucltui.dll.mui
2008-07-18 22:10:20 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wups.dll
2008-07-18 22:09:46 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wucltui.dll
2008-07-18 22:09:44 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuweb.dll
2008-07-18 22:09:44 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuapi.dll
2008-07-18 22:09:42 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuaueng.dll
2008-07-18 22:09:42 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuapi.dll.mui
2008-07-18 22:08:34 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuaueng.dll.mui
2008-07-18 22:07:34 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mucltui.dll
2008-07-18 22:07:32 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\muweb.dll
2008-07-18 22:07:32 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mucltui.dll.mui
======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======
R1 AFS2K;AFS2k; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AFS2K.sys [2004-10-07 35840]
R1 AmdK7;AMD K7 Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\amdk7.sys [2008-04-13 37760]
R1 ATMhelpr;ATMhelpr; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ATMhelpr.sys [1997-06-17 4064]
R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys [2008-10-08 97928]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2008-10-08 26824]
R1 bsofrwl;bsofrwl; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bsofrwl.sys [2007-06-04 29024]
R1 Cdr4_xp;Cdr4_xp; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdr4_xp.sys [2006-10-18 2432]
R1 Cdralw2k;Cdralw2k; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdralw2k.sys [2006-10-18 2560]
R1 cdudf_xp;cdudf_xp; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cdudf_xp.sys [2003-03-26 241280]
R1 pwd_2k;pwd_2k; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pwd_2k.sys [2003-03-26 144250]
R1 UdfReadr_xp;UdfReadr_xp; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\UdfReadr_xp.sys [2003-03-26 206464]
R1 WS2IFSL;Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS Service Provider Support Environment; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys [2002-08-28 12032]
R2 DVDAccss;DVDAccss; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DVDAccss.sys [2003-11-21 29156]
R2 MCSTRM;MCSTRM; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MCSTRM.sys [2006-12-31 8413]
R2 mdmxsdk;mdmxsdk; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys [2003-04-09 11043]
R2 StreamDispatcher;StreamDispatcher; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\strmdisp.sys [2003-05-21 30592]
R2 WILPAR;Wordcraft Parallel Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\WILPAR.SYS [2001-12-13 14096]
R3 AR5416;D-Link RangeBooster N Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ar5416.sys [2006-08-28 1036800]
R3 ati2mtag;ati2mtag; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys [2004-05-15 701952]
R3 CALIAUD;Conexant AMC 3D ENVIRONMENTAL AUDIO; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\caliaud.sys [2002-11-05 291328]
R3 CALIHALA;CALIHALA; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\calihal.sys [2002-11-05 244608]
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft AC Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2008-04-13 13952]
R3 DKbFltr;Dritek HotKey Keyboard Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DKbFltr.SYS [2002-10-16 14543]
R3 DP83815;National Semiconductor Corp. DP83815/816 NDIS 5.0 Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\DP83815.SYS [2003-07-16 28280]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR CDRom Filter; C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2004-09-14 13872]
R3 HPCI;HP Configuration Interface; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\hpci.sys [2002-07-17 14504]
R3 HSF_DP;HSF_DP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\HSF_DP.sys [2003-05-21 1063040]
R3 HSFHWALI;HSFHWALI; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\HSFHWALI.sys [2003-05-21 179712]
R3 Iviaspi;IVI ASPI Shell; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iviaspi.sys [2005-09-20 10368]
R3 mmc_2K;mmc_2K; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mmc_2K.sys [2003-03-26 30662]
R3 MODEMCSA;Unimodem Streaming Filter Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys [2001-08-17 16128]
R3 MxlW2k;MxlW2k; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MxlW2k.sys [2003-05-15 28276]
R3 pfc;Padus ASPI Shell; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pfc.sys [2002-02-11 14572]
R3 SynTP;Synaptics TouchPad Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys [2003-05-22 273072]
R3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
R3 usbhub;USB2 Enabled Hub; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 usbohci;Microsoft USB Open Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys [2008-04-13 17152]
R3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
R3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]
R3 winachsf;winachsf; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys [2003-05-21 631296]
R3 WSIMD;wsimd Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wsimd.sys [2006-07-20 54432]
S1 P3;Intel PentiumIII Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\p3.sys [2008-04-13 42752]
S3 allegro;ESS Allegro Audio Driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\es198x.sys [2001-08-17 174464]
S3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-13 60800]
S3 atimpab;atimpab; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\atimpab.sys [2001-08-17 289664]
S3 ATWPKT2;ATWPKT2; \??\C:\Program Files\America Online 8.0\ATWPKT2.SYS []
S3 BCM43XX;HP WLAN 54g W450 Network Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\bcmwl5.sys [2003-05-02 173056]
S3 CE3;Xircom Ethernet Adapter 10/100 Service; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ce3n5.sys [2001-08-17 27164]
S3 dvd_2K;dvd_2K; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dvd_2K.sys [2003-03-26 25930]
S3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
S3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
S3 MREMPR5;MREMPR5 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Motive\MREMPR5.SYS []
S3 MRENDIS5;MRENDIS5 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Motive\MRENDIS5.SYS []
S3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-13 61824]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
S3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
S3 W35UND;IS89C35 802.11bg WLAN USB Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\W35UND.SYS [2007-06-26 117632]
S3 wanatw;WAN Miniport (ATW); C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys []
S3 WpdUsb;WpdUsb; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\wpdusb.sys [2006-05-09 40704]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-04-11 87808]
======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======
R2 ACS;Atheros Configuration Service; C:\Program Files\D-Link\D-Link RangeBooster N DWA-642\acs.exe [2006-08-25 360532]
R2 Ati HotKey Poller;Ati HotKey Poller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe [2004-05-15 397312]
R2 avg8wd;AVG Free8 WatchDog; C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe [2008-10-08 231704]
R2 Fax;Fax; C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe [2008-04-13 267776]
R2 gusvc;Google Updater Service; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2008-09-21 137200]
R2 KodakSvc;Kodak AiO Device Service; C:\Program Files\Kodak\printer\center\KodakSvc.exe [2007-03-22 9728]
R2 LexBceS;LexBce Server; C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE [2002-02-14 299008]
R2 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
R3 iPodService;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2004-12-18 327680]
S2 SymWSC;SymWMI Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe [2004-11-02 316544]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2007-10-24 33800]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2007-10-24 70144]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-05-09 823808]
—————–EOF—————–
info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.04 2008-10-14 20:00:37
======Uninstall list======
Sansa Media Converter–>"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FC053571-8507-44E4-8B6D-AACEAB8CA57C}\setup.exe" –u:{FC053571-8507-44E4-8B6D-AACEAB8CA57C}
–>C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
–>C:\WINDOWS\UNINST.EXE -f"C:\Program Files\PhotoDeluxe HE 3.0\DeIsL1.isu" -c"C:\Program Files\PhotoDeluxe HE 3.0\Uninst.dll"
–>rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
1st Grade v1.0–>C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\DLCS\FG\DeIsL1.isu
Acrobat.com–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe -uninstall com.adobe.mauby 4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1
Acrobat.com–>MsiExec.exe /I{77DCDCE3-2DED-62F3-8154-05E745472D07}
Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.01–>C:\WINDOWS\uninst.exe -fC:\Acrobat3\Reader\DeIsL2.isu
Adobe AIR–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall
Adobe AIR–>MsiExec.exe /I{00203668-8170-44A0-BE44-B632FA4D780F}
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Reader 9–>MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A90000000001}
Adobe Shockwave Player 11–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\adobe\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Adobe Type Manager 4.0–>C:\WINDOWS\uninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Adobe Type Manager\DeIsL1.isu" -c"C:\Program Files\Adobe Type Manager\UNINST.DLL"
aiofw–>MsiExec.exe /I{791E3D44-33D3-4446-82AD-5CD4B0169083}
aioocr–>MsiExec.exe /I{3BED0238-3A25-41AE-BC23-316914B5B048}
aioprnt–>MsiExec.exe /I{2A97D5B3-A989-47E1-B207-1CA9E3635655}
aioscnnr–>MsiExec.exe /I{C0251585-1BE8-4278-B3CB-964B6E01C59D}
ArcSoft Software Suite–>C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\Software Suite\Uninst.isu"
ATI Control Panel–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0BEDBD4E-2D34-47B5-9973-57E62B29307C}\setup.exe"
ATI Display Driver–>rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiiiexx.dll,_InfEngUnInstallINFFile_RunDLL@16 -force_restart -flags:0x2010001 -inf_class:DISPLAY -clean
ATT-AACE–>C:\PROGRA~1\ATT\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\ATT\INSTALL.LOG
AVG Free 8.0–>C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
Best Buy Digital Music Store–>C:\PROGRA~1\BESTBU~1\Unwise32.exe /A C:\PROGRA~1\BESTBU~1\install.log
Bsecure Internet Protection Services v.5.0–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\InetCntrl\Maint\Setup.exe - ctlpnl_uninst
CCScore–>MsiExec.exe /I{B4B44FE7-41FF-4DAD-8C0A-E406DDA72992}
center–>MsiExec.exe /I{79E41D91-BA1C-44B9-9358-48E598263ECF}
Conexant 56K ACLink Modem–>C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_10B9&DEV;_5457&SUBSYS;_0850103C\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -Ihpm08505.inf
Conexant AC-Link Audio–>CIAunwdm.exe
D-Link RangeBooster N DWA-642–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6F6F39E3-D24D-4EEE-9AEA-DEDAF991385D}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
DVD@ccess 2.0.3–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2B34414C-14FB-11D6-A329-0050045C24B2}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Easy CD Creator 5 Basic–>MsiExec.exe /I{609F7AC8-C510-11D4-A788-009027ABA5D0}
easy Internet sign-up–>C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{0613467F-A45E-4CB1-9ECE-1F3DD79FB927} /l1033
EPSON Printer Software–>C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\EPUPDATE.EXE /R
ESSBrwr–>MsiExec.exe /I{643EAE81-920C-4931-9F0B-4B343B225CA6}
ESSCDBK–>MsiExec.exe /I{AE1FA02D-E6A4-4EA0-8E58-6483CAC016DD}
ESScore–>MsiExec.exe /I{9D8FEE90-0377-49A9-AEFB-525BDE549BA4}
ESSgui–>MsiExec.exe /I{91517631-A9F3-4B7C-B482-43E0068FD55A}
ESSini–>MsiExec.exe /I{8E92D746-CD9F-4B90-9668-42B74C14F765}
ESSPCD–>MsiExec.exe /I{14D4ED84-6A9A-45A0-96F6-1753768C3CB5}
ESSSONIC–>MsiExec.exe /I{073F22CE-9A5B-4A40-A604-C7270AC6BF34}
ESSTOOLS–>MsiExec.exe /I{8A502E38-29C9-49FA-BCFA-D727CA062589}
essvatgt–>MsiExec.exe /I{2D03B6F8-DF36-4980-B7B6-5B93D5BA3A8F}
Google Earth–>MsiExec.exe /I{1D14373E-7970-4F2F-A467-ACA4F0EA21E3}
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer–>regsvr32 /u /s "c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll"
Google Updater–>"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe" -uninstall
Gradekeeper–>"C:\WINDOWS\Gradekeeper\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Gradekeeper\irunin.xml"
Help_CTR–>MsiExec.exe /I{0996C331-6DCB-4E38-A3EC-0A77ABAE1361}
helptut–>MsiExec.exe /I{843081BD-351F-46FC-8A17-517A0D9117A3}
helpug–>MsiExec.exe /I{DC626A21-EDF1-40C7-8F2F-D2BA7535529F}
HijackThis 2.0.2–>"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947864-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HP Digital Imaging Album Printing 1.0–>MsiExec.exe /X{47D4AF7B-EDE6-4ADB-8D2F-0BDA25C7321F}
HP Memories Disc–>MsiExec.exe /X{616CC470-BFDA-4329-819B-94EF99930709}
hp toolkit–>c:\Windows\HPTK\unhptkit.exe
HP Wireless LAN Driver–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{572F7D67-11E0-4978-9227-9C1C47581601}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
HP WLAN 54g W450 Network Adapter–>C:\WINDOWS\System32\BCMWLU00.exe verbose
Inactive HP Printer Drivers (Remove only)–>RunDll32 hpuninst.dll,InstallHinfSection UninstDefault 132 prntunin.inf
InterActual Player–>C:\Program Files\InterActual\InterActual Player\inuninst.exe
InterVideo WinDVD–>"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{98E8A2EF-4EAE-43B8-A172-74842B764777}\setup.exe" REMOVEALL
iTunes–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{3CB41017-F5CA-4C56-934C-ED02156251E6}
kgcbaby–>MsiExec.exe /I{E18B549C-5D15-45DA-8D8F-8FD2BD946344}
kgcbase–>MsiExec.exe /I{F22C222C-3CE2-4A4B-A83F-AF4681371ABE}
kgchday–>MsiExec.exe /I{11F3F858-4131-4FFA-A560-3FE282933B6E}
kgchlwn–>MsiExec.exe /I{03EDED24-8375-407D-A721-4643D9768BE1}
kgcinvt–>MsiExec.exe /I{9BD54685-1496-46A5-AB62-357CD140ED8B}
kgckids–>MsiExec.exe /I{693C08A7-9E76-43FF-B11E-9A58175474C4}
kgcmove–>MsiExec.exe /I{A1588373-1D86-4D44-86C9-78ABD190F9CC}
kgcvday–>MsiExec.exe /I{8A8664E1-84C8-4936-891C-BC1F07797549}
K-Lite Codec Pack 2.73 Full–>"C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe"
KODAK EASYSHARE 5000 Series All-in-One Software–>C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\$SETUP_190001_4896f\Setup.exe /APR-REMOVE
ksdip–>MsiExec.exe /I{73F1681F-ADE1-461F-9F18-B7640507D395}
Lexmark Supplies Monitor–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\LXSMUNIN.EXE
Lexmark Z25-Z35–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\LXAXUN5C.EXE -dLexmark Z25-Z35
LiveUpdate 2.6 (Symantec Corporation)–>C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U
Microsoft .NET Framework (English) v1.0.3705–>C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\Install.exe /u /p Microsoft .NET Framework Full v1.0.3705 (1033)
Microsoft .NET Framework (English)–>MsiExec.exe /X{B43357AA-3A6D-4D94-B56E-43C44D09E548}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB928367)–>"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Updates\M928367\M928367Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)–>"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1–>msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1–>MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1–>MsiExec.exe /I{B508B3F1-A24A-32C0-B310-85786919EF28}
Microsoft Location Finder–>MsiExec.exe /I{8D6AE289-7A5E-41B4-A7F0-687C2DAB1B87}
Microsoft Office 97, Standard Edition–>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Setup\Acme.exe /w Off97Std.stf
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003–>MsiExec.exe /I{90180409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft Publisher 2002–>MsiExec.exe /I{90190409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable–>MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Microsoft Works 7.0–>MsiExec.exe /I{764D06D8-D8DE-411E-A1C8-D9E9380F8A84}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB925672)–>MsiExec.exe /I{A9CF9052-F4A0-475D-A00F-A8388C62DD63}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)–>MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)–>MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MUSICMATCH® Jukebox–>C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~1\unmatch.exe
netbrdg–>MsiExec.exe /I{4537EA4B-F603-4181-89FB-2953FC695AB1}
Norton WMI Update–>MsiExec.exe /X{1526D87C-A955-4FAB-BF18-697BA457E352}
Notebook Utilities–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A8F2DCDE-AE4E-4AC9-BECD-496FB80FBF6A}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Notifier–>MsiExec.exe /I{0008546E-DF6E-4CC1-AFD0-2CB8E16C95A2}
OfotoXMI–>MsiExec.exe /I{B162D0A6-9A1D-4B7C-91A5-88FB48113C45}
One-Touch Buttons–>C:\WINDOWS\UnInst32.exe QT4HPOT.UNI
PassAlong Software–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{AC4732F4-665D-4E6B-8E50-74D6B6FBE5A9}\install.exe" -l0x9
Punch! Master Landscape Pro–>C:\PROGRA~1\PUNCH!~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\PUNCH!~1\INSTALL.LOG
QuickTime–>MsiExec.exe /I{F07B861C-72B9-40A4-8B1A-AAED4C06A7E8}
RegCure 1.5.0.0–>C:\Program Files\RegCure\uninst.exe
Rhapsody Player Engine–>MsiExec.exe /I{2DFF31F9-7893-4922-AF66-C9A1EB4EBB31}
Search Assistant - My Search–>rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\MyWay\SrchAstt\1.bin\mysrchas.dll,O
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)–>MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)–>MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898458$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB928090-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB929969)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB929969\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911565$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
SFR–>MsiExec.exe /I{DB02F716-6275-42E9-B8D2-83BA2BF5100B}
SHASTA–>MsiExec.exe /I{605A4E39-613C-4A12-B56F-DEFBE6757237}
SKIN0001–>MsiExec.exe /I{FDF9943A-3D5C-46B3-9679-586BD237DDEE}
SKINXSDK–>MsiExec.exe /I{F4A2E7CC-60CA-4AFA-B67F-AD5E58173C3F}
SongShow Plus–>"C:\Program Files\R-Technics\SongShow Plus\bin\Uninstall.exe"
SpyNoMore 2.56–>C:\Program Files\SpyNoMore\uninst.exe
staticcr–>MsiExec.exe /I{8943CE61-53BD-475E-90E1-A580869E98A2}
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver–>rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
TomTom HOME–>C:\Program Files\TomTom HOME 2\Uninstall TomTom HOME.exe
tooltips–>MsiExec.exe /I{E79987F0-0E34-42CC-B8FF-6C860AEEB26A}
Total Cleaner 1.0.7–>C:\Program Files\Total Cleaner\uninst.exe
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
VC_MergeModuleToMSI–>MsiExec.exe /I{900A92BA-19EF-4A34-86CF-7B6C85BDD971}
Viewpoint Media Player (Remove Only)–>C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\mtsAxInstaller.exe /u
VPRINTOL–>MsiExec.exe /I{999D43F4-9709-4887-9B1A-83EBB15A8370}
Weather Studio 4.1.2.0–>C:\Program Files\Weather Studio\WeatherStudioUninstall.exe
Windows Backup Utility–>MsiExec.exe /I{76EFFC7C-17A6-479D-9E47-8E658C1695AE}
Windows Media Format 11 runtime–>"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Player 11–>"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows XP Service Pack 3–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
WIRELESS–>MsiExec.exe /I{F9593CFB-D836-49BC-BFF1-0E669A411D9F}
WordPerfect Productivity Pack–>C:\WINDOWS\Corel\uninst32.exe
WordPerfect Productivity Pack–>C:\WINDOWS\Corel\Uninst32.exe
=====HijackThis Backups=====
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service (iPodService) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service (iPodService) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
======Security center information======
AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free
======Environment variables======
"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adaptec Shared\System;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=6
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 6 Model 10 Stepping 0, AuthenticAMD
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0a00
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=1
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\QTJava.zip
—————–EOF—————–