Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Closed] unable to RUN hijack this,Lava adware,AVG because of vir

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 MosheNatan

MosheNatan

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:02 AM

Hello, I seem to have been invaded by a trojan horse virus with popups and it downloads automaticaly its own "anti-virus" system called "VirusHeat".I have a subscription to McAfee anti-virus by way of my server but it can't spot the virus let alone remove it. Downloaded AVG and also Lava adware plus your own hijack this download. All 3 download but will not run. I get signs that they are mistaken files & I'm sure the virus "VirusHeat" is preventing them.Most likely the anti-virus programs would finish off the virus Many popups, and it's in my toolbar.I tried erasing my internet explorer version 6.0 and went to 7.0. Still there.Went back to 6.0, still there.Tried safemode by way of my server too. Can you please help me?Thank You Moshe Natan

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 bob4

bob4

MalwareTeam Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 06:51 PM

• Create a folder called HJT either in C: or My documents or some place convienient.
  • Download Hijackthis from here.

Place it in the folder you just created

This will ensure we have back ups made and it doesn't get deleted.

• Open HJT choose scan and save a log file.
  • copy the contents of that log for me in your next reply.

Do not attempt to fix anything with HJT it shows both good and bad entries and files.
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

#3 bob4

bob4

MalwareTeam Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:53 AM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed. If you need help please start a new thread and post a new HJT log
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.