This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How do I get AVG Free to only scan weekly?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Every morning when I start my computer, my AVG 7.5 Free scans for viruses. I would like to change this from daily to weekly. How do I do this?
Hi Adding your own schedule is not available in the free version of AVG but you can get this by buying AVG Pro. If you want to alter the daily timings or switch off the scheduled scan (in AVG Free) then try this: 1 Click on the AVG icon in the notification area 2 click AVG Control Centre 3 Click on View 4 Click on Extended Mode 5 Right click on Scheduler 6 Click Scheduled Tasks 7 Select ( Highlight) Test 8 Click on Edit adjust to taste OK out Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI