I just picked up Toshiba 4015cds/4. Can I use a Belkin F5D7010 wireless g notebook card with this laptop?
I have loaded the software and the the computer says that the card is working, but it does not connect to my Zyxel 660hw-61. Can anyone help me?
Hi ubo and welcome to the WTT forums ,
The Toshiba 4015cds/4 usually shipped with a Pentium 2, 266Mhz processor, with 32MB of Ram and a 4.1 billion bytes hard drive running Windows 98.
Belkin's data sheet on the F5D7010 wireless g notebook, indicates that it will run on Windows 98, ME, 2K, & XP although it does not specify a min RAM requirement.
The same site will provide you with info on how to set up your router and how to set up the Belkin F5D7010 on a various operating systems including Win 98, Win ME. Win 2000 and WinXP
I'm sure you'll appreciate that your 4015cds/4 is getting a little "long in the tooth" now so the install may not be totally straightforward……..but it will be instructive!
Good luck
Regards
paws
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI