This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

I have been Infected with the Trojan virus. Please Help!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

It appears that I am another of the many folks who have been infected with this pesky virus. I have read several of the posts in which you have been able to help the people who have come to you for help. It is understood that each person has a unique set of circumstances, hence the need to create a new topic for such. So I am asking for your help in removing this virus from my system. your assistance will be greatly valued and appreciated. By the way, the error message reads;

"Your system was infected by dangerous trojan. Note: Your critical files can be lost! Click OK to download the antimalware application to clean your system! (Recommended)"

Thank you kindly. :)

I have fixed the problem. After waiting for a reply, I have decided to purchase a product to remove the virus. :woot:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI