This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Trojan virus came back again!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I went through the virus removal process with one of the Professional member. The issue was resolved and everything seemed normal for about two.. three days. However, the Trojan virus came back again affecting the way my computer runs. Whenever i try to remove the virus with "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware".. either my computer crushes down(freez) or virus will be removed temporarily and will keep coming back. I really need help on this. As always, I'm very thankful from the help I get from this forum.
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI