Hello everyone. I signed up a while ago, and have not posted an Intro Yet,
So here it is.
So of you may know me from over at G2G. I see some familiar faces here.
Glad to be here at WTT.
A further [external image: Posted Image] to you.
Glad you signed up at WTT. It will be like a Christmas gift to the Malware Team I am sure.
Best regards.
Thank you for the kind reply tallin , I am very happy to be here.
Hi and welcome.
Nice to meet you.
There's a really nice bunch of people here, I'm sure you'll enjoy
regards
CB
edit - typo
Thanks CatByte , it's nice to meet you as well.
Congrats on your promotion to Classroom Senior.
Welcome SpySentinel,
As you can see, we're a pretty friendly bunch.
Now please click
here and get to work.
Thanks Tomk, I started on my first Log.
Thanks very much
Have fun