This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey guys!

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everyone, I'm Ltangelic, some of you may know me at G2G and Lavasoft. I'm honoured to join the forums here and learn more from the experts here. :notworthy: See you guys around! LT
Welcome Ltangelic :wavey:

Great to have you here, I'm sure you will find this a very friendly place to be -
glad to see you here.

[external image: Posted Image]


see you around the forums


CatByte
[external image: Posted Image] Ltangelic,

Yes, I know your Username, know you are Malware Staff, know you are very young, very well done with all you have achieved in such a short lifetime……..Phew, I admire your skills.

Visit us often, you are very welcome here. Your a [external image: Posted Image]

Best regards,

:welcome:

Great that you have joined this forum - loads of famous names here. I joined recently and have learnt so much already.

Enjoy!

Satchfan


Hey Satchfan,

Thanks for the warm message, and glad to meet you. I see that you are a student here, wish you all the best in your training! :thumbup:

[external image: Posted Image] Ltangelic,

Yes, I know your Username, know you are Malware Staff, know you are very young, very well done with all you have achieved in such a short lifetime……..Phew, I admire your skills.

Visit us often, you are very welcome here. Your a [external image: Posted Image]

Best regards,


Hey tallin,

Oh, you're a frequent user at G2G? Thanks, I'm really glad I pulled through the training at G2G, it wasn't as tough as I thought, but it was still pretty tough.

:blush: Aww, I'm honoured to meet you guys on here, and I'll definitely visit here whenever I can.

Aaaa younger than me two years and I'm your junior hahaha anyway welcome to WTT :D


Hey Conspire,

:notworthy: I still have lots to learn, thanks for your warm welcome!

LT
hey Ltangelic nice to see you over here (all though I see you everyday at g2g) :P I think you will like it here… you will see a lot of the same old faces, and some new ones :thumbup:

Hey CatByte,

What does that emote mean? :o

She meant that you missed her out because she was the first person to welcome you :)

Ahh poor catbyte no remarks for you. Heres one from me instead…. You be cooooool B)

She did, look at the first post ;)

It was a joke from him/her by the way :thumbup:

Welcome Ltangelic :wavey:

Great to have you here, I'm sure you will find this a very friendly place to be -
glad to see you here.

[external image: Posted Image]


see you around the forums


CatByte


Hey CatByte,

So sorry I missed your comment, dunno why I didn't reply to it when I quoted everyone's messages. Thanks so much CatByte, really didn't mean to ignore your comment. :blush:

LT
No probs Kiddo…. I was just kidding with the emote anyway ( I thought it was funny - I've been told I have a warped sence of humour :rofl: ) Still great to have you here. :wavey: