i would like to change my settings so that when i open a new window it opens fully maximized, i have XP. can someone tell me how to do this? i know it seems trivial but it's quite annoying.
Interesting query. I did not think there are any settings in XP to enable this feature and a check in my XP resource text book confirmed it. However after carrying out some research it appears this application: AutoSizer will perform the desired function. Out of interest and because never heard of this before, downloaded/installed/checked it does what claimed and also to confirm I would not be advising a malware related application, appears to be safe and does what you asked about :).
Thank you, that did the job perfectly. I must say, after dealing with my issue of major comp. malfunctions and even this trivial issue, what the tech is hands down the best resource for computer needs to be dealt with. i have truly enjoyed the informative and enlightening dealings i have had with you guys and i will certainly recommend you guys to all my friends for their issues, again thx.