This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey folks, the new dumb guy is here....

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi folks, I'm new to the site and am glad to be here. I'm what you would say is someone who knows just enough to get me and my computer in trouble, you know the type. I'm 56 years old, look like I'm 76, feel like I'm 96. I'm a mechanic by trade, fords are my bread and butter. So if anyone needs ford info, come talk to me. In the mean time, I'l be hanging out in the trojan/ malware dept. :pullhair:
Hi bob5326 and welcome to the WTT forums. :welcome: Take a while to have a good look around there sure is a lot to see. Ask here if you need anything. Regards paws