This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi everyone!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everyone! I'm an "older dude" and have been playing with a PC for about 7 years now and I am still learning something new almost everyday. I know I will be learning a lot from this forum and do hope I can help out when I am able. Right now I have a problem that I am not able to solve and hope someone here can help me. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and do have a great day! Cheers Chantu
[external image: Posted Image]

Hello chantu,

Good to see you here.

What is that mysterious problem you have that you did not tell us about. Post it into the correct forum and one of the volunteers will be only too happy to help.

kind regards,