This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi everybody

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am new to this forum, I decided to register first because i want to learn more and second because i have a problem with my computer, i ll try to explain in the appropriate section in the forum. I hope to get help and help the others. :thumbup:
Well if you really want to help others out here after your problem is resolved then you can apply to join The Classroom. We're always looking for new trainees because the more people to help out here the better. :)
Welcome here to WTT. :thumbup: Glad you have chosen to join our great forum. There is lots to see and learn. Have a good look around and post when you can if you have a problem. All the volunteers will be pleased to help out when possible. kind regards,