A snowy night here in Pittsburgh, so I'm sitting at home working on the laptop.
I've been looking for a site that I can use as a reference and learning tool - I'm not very technically literate with computers, but I'm not totally useless…
Glad to be here. This seems to be a great site.
Dean N.
So glad you found us, sounds cold where you are. Here is is a great Saturday evening with moderate temperature………the end of our summer.
Welcome to this great site, have a good look around as there is lots to learn and post anytime for help. I see you have a HJT log in the correct forum. The Malware fighters are very busy so please be patient. There are many more logs to analyse than accredited fighters to work on them.
If you have had no answer in 5 days, please post a short and gentle reminder to this link.
Thank you for the welcome! I didn't realize you were at the other end of the world. I miss summer.
I've already seen a lot of self-help info here that *may* be helpful for me… would you recommend that I try any of the self-help fixes and then repost my HJT log in case of any modifications, or just hang tight till I get a response? I really appreciate the help I can receive here, and all I want to do is make your job easier…
Thanks again!
Dean N.
Now that you've posted your HJT Log, please make no changes, and and do not post additional comments to your HJT Thread until you get a response from an expert on the Malware Team.