This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Firefox image display problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hy there I hope you can help me with a very strange phenomenon in the firefox browser. If I open the site www.google.de the google image is not displayed but only a box. If I open any other google site I do not have this problem and the image is properly displayed. If I go to the same site in IE6 I do not have a problem. If I open the site from my computer at work I also do not have a problem even with firefox. All the rest seem to work.
Hello pblulu and :welcome: If your Firefox isn’t showing images and you have Adblock, look in Adblock Options for the “*” (solo). To fix it, disable that “*” filter by clicking the green Enabled ball. (A checkbox would be more logical, but whatever.) Other troubleshooting, try disabling Adblock and/or all extensions to see if that is the problem. Regards, Ax

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI