Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Unable to Log into web applications

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OCD

OCD

SuperHelper

• Malware Team
  • 5,574 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:25 AM

Hello,

I am having problems logging into all web applications, (ie. forums, myspace, email) I can enter the log in information but when I click on the submit button nothing happens.
I have had my system cleaned with the help of Rorschach112 . Here is a link to my previous post in the "HijackThis Log" section :

http://forums.whatth...ons_t88767.html

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Edited by OCD, 24 February 2008 - 10:49 AM.

OCD

Proud Graduate of WTT Classroom
Member of UNITE

Threads will be closed if no response after 5 days

If you are satisfied with the help you have received, please consider making a donation.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 OCD

OCD

SuperHelper

• Malware Team
  • 5,574 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:00 PM

Solved the mystery. Apparently the culprit was a piece of software I installed to monitor the activity on this computer. Since this is my daughters computer I thought I'd try and keep an eye on what she was doing online while I was not with her. Once I un-installed the software everything seems to be running fine. For general information the name of the software is SnoopStick. It's a flash drive that you use to install the program then you can monitor activity from any computer you put the flash drive into. Nice idea but in the long run not worth the headache it caused me and Rorschach112.

I'd like to take a moment to apologize to Rorschach112 for taking up his time for a problem that I created.
The volunteers in this forum are a valued asset and I applaud you. :thumbup:

Thank you,

Edited by OCD, 24 February 2008 - 10:50 AM.

OCD

Proud Graduate of WTT Classroom
Member of UNITE

Threads will be closed if no response after 5 days

If you are satisfied with the help you have received, please consider making a donation.