This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Unable to Log into web applications

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello,

I am having problems logging into all web applications, (ie. forums, myspace, email) I can enter the log in information but when I click on the submit button nothing happens.
I have had my system cleaned with the help of Rorschach112 . Here is a link to my previous post in the "HijackThis Log" section :

http://forums.whatthetech.com/Unable_to_Lo…ons_t88767.html

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Solved the mystery. Apparently the culprit was a piece of software I installed to monitor the activity on this computer. Since this is my daughters computer I thought I'd try and keep an eye on what she was doing online while I was not with her. Once I un-installed the software everything seems to be running fine. For general information the name of the software is SnoopStick. It's a flash drive that you use to install the program then you can monitor activity from any computer you put the flash drive into. Nice idea but in the long run not worth the headache it caused me and Rorschach112.

I'd like to take a moment to apologize to Rorschach112 for taking up his time for a problem that I created.
The volunteers in this forum are a valued asset and I applaud you. :thumbup:

Thank you,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI