AplusWebMaster
Topic Starter
FYI…
Vista SP1 pre-req "temporarily suspended"
- http://preview.tinyurl.com/yqvvoa
February 19, 2008 (Windows Vista blog) - "We've heard a few reports about problems customers may be experiencing as a result of KB937287*, the servicing stack update I blogged about last week, and I wanted to provide a quick update for you. Immediately after receiving reports of this error, we made the decision to temporarily suspend automatic distribution of the update to avoid further customer impact while we investigate possible causes… Customers who may be experiencing this issue can use system restore to correct it or contact 1-866-PC-Safety for help troubleshooting…"
* http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937287

Vista SP1 pre-req "temporarily suspended"
- http://preview.tinyurl.com/yqvvoa
February 19, 2008 (Windows Vista blog) - "We've heard a few reports about problems customers may be experiencing as a result of KB937287*, the servicing stack update I blogged about last week, and I wanted to provide a quick update for you. Immediately after receiving reports of this error, we made the decision to temporarily suspend automatic distribution of the update to avoid further customer impact while we investigate possible causes… Customers who may be experiencing this issue can use system restore to correct it or contact 1-866-PC-Safety for help troubleshooting…"
* http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937287