This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Error message

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm new to this site so be gentle with me lol! I was kindly told about this site by Global Force from another forum, don't know if he uses the same name here! Anyway whenever I start up my laptop I get the following error message: "error loading c:\windows\systems32\zlzgckl.dll The specific module could not be found" It does no harm because I can click on it and it disappears but it is just annoying as I have to do it everytime. Can someone help me to remove it please and why does it come up? I am a complete novice so if you do have the solution treat me like an idiots guide!! Thnx Joogy
Welcome Joogy,

Sorry to hear about the troubles your having. You've came to the right place to get it sorted out.
My gut feeling is that isn't a legitimate file. I'd reccomend that you click on this link, follow all the directions and a Malware expert will look over your log and see if you have something nefarious going on.

Be sure to follow all directions and do not reply to your own topic until you get a response from an expert. Experts look for posts with no replies.

Good luck, :thumbup: